Monday, November 30, 2009

A Little Shout Out

OK ladies, let's learn something new today.  Go down to the bottom of this post and click on the comment icon.  It's super easy and I know you can do it.  Some or most of you have never done this before, so we are going to practice.  You don't have to say anything interesting or profound.  Just say hi, or howdy, or Merry Christmas or whatever.  Type whatever little greeting you would like.  Then type in the word verification-you just copy the letters that you see in the box.  Click on "Name/URL" and type in your first name or an alias.  That's it.  It's simple.  I know you can do it!  Do it as many times as you would like or need to feel comfortable.  It will make us both feel better!

In other news.  I apologize for being a little slothful the past week or two.  That's what happens to me during the holidays.  Too many people pulling me in different directions.  But, we are going to meet at my house tomorrow morning for our last discussion of the Doctrine and Covenants.  We are covering sections 133 to the end.  Come and join us it will be a lot of fun!  We are looking into a couple of different options for our study for the new year.  I'll let you know soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting discussion... Keep it going.

Julie said...

Oh, good job! You did it! Now try again and add your name. It's fun!