Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Little More Housekeeping

I am excited to get this site up and running.  It may take a while to find the format that we like.  Please be patient.  I'm sure you will notice many changes over the next coming weeks until we settle into something that is comfortable for all of us.  I have enabled anyone to make comments on these posts.  This is by far the easiest format.  You don't have to log in and you don't have to remember any passwords.  There is an option to comment anonymously--however comments are much more meaningful when we know who made them.  Please leave at least a first name when making a comment.  This blog is public at this point in time.  If we run into problems with inappropriate comments from strangers in the future we may have to go private  Well just see how that goes.  I will be monitoring all of the content on this site.  I will remove anything that is inappropriate or disrespectful.  Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments: